Warning: Last items in stock! 228 Items
|Material||cardboard 270 g/m2|
|Printing method||Offset printing|
|Back side||b/w form to fill messages|
n 1822 the closed coalflare lighthouse was built, and it worked like that until 1854. It was then Lindesnes lighthouse got the lens it has today, the lens of 1. order that gave the seafaring the glimpse in a chosen cycle that they could then find on they're maps. In that way the lighthouses and the map were almost like a route description for the seafaring. The old lighthouse was a stone tower and was soon replaced with a modern cast iron tower in 1915. The lens was moved to the new tower and was lit the 15 July that same year.
In 1920 the lighthouse was equipped with the fog siren and later with a powerful diaphone. When the fog siren came, the lighthouse had to extend it's staff, new buildings were built and a new machine house was raised. And these buildings are mostly what the lighthouse is today.